"Putting Children First"
Welcome to The Praxis Trust a truly diverse trust currently encompassing three schools with the plan to grow. As a Trust we value educational success but also personal development to ensure our children are able to meet the needs of a diverse and multicultural society. We value the independent culture and ethos of the individual schools but supported under the umbrella of a strategic partnership to improve quality, share best practice and operate effectively and efficiently.
We believe that:
• All children deserve the best education possible.
• Inspirational leadership is the expected norm.
• Children enjoy their education, and upon leaving are well prepared for their future life.
• Pupil’s experiences are widened through an enriched curriculum.
• All staff feel valued and supported and are developed to reach their full potential.
• Creativity and imaginative thinking is encouraged in all children and staff.
• Church schools retain and develop the Christian distinctiveness and character
• Strong community engagement is encouraged
Our aspirational and measurable outcomes are:
¬ Every lesson to be good or better
¬ Every child is expected to make progress at least in line with, and for many above, national expectations
¬ Every academy to be well led and governed
¬ All teachers are motivated to self improve and aspire to excellence
Please visit our trust website at www.thepraxistrust.org.uk
The Praxis Trust was founded in September 2015 and incorporated Bursley Academy, Manifold Church of England Academy and Hollinsclough Church of England Academy.
A link to the individual schools websites can be found below;
The latest Statutory accounts of the trust are available to view here:-
The Praxis Trust Annual Accounts year ending 31 August 2019.pdf
The Praxis Trust - Accounts year ending 31.08.18 (1).pdf
The Praxis Trust Audited Accounts Year End 31.08.17.pdf